As we move into the new chapter of switching over to purely stories on here, it’s important to properly archive the blogs so it’s easy to find and go through for newcomers or past lovers. Okay, that came out gross. My apologies. Now without further ado, let’s jump into this.
The Gem collection are the blogs that I actually like and I might even go as far as to say I’m proud of them. There are some real gems in this collection hence the name. Basically, it’s the collection of blogs I don’t mind people reading and coming up to me and talking about it. They’re my favorites.
My favorites in the Gem category
- I Might Have A Slight Plant Obsession | Tips On How To Grow An Indoor Jungle
- I Tried Online Counseling Again | BetterHelp Review
- How Drawing My Nudes Made Me Love My Body
- The Supplements I Take For My PCOS That Doesn’t Break The Bank
- Frightened Little Bird | A Poem From A Healing Heart | Depression and Abuse
- My Struggles With Infertility | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
- Remaking Sims 4 Meals | Normal Cooking Level One | First Ten Parts Review
- What Happened After I Shared About My Abusive Past | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
- Building Healthy Habits One Day At A Time | My System To Achieve My Daily (New Year) Goals
- I Suffer From Depression And Anxiety
- I Have PCOS
- My Ultimate Favorite Gluten-Free Cheesecake Recipe
- South Africa Travel Tips From A Native | Part 1 | Garden Route
- My First Date And Second Date With My Husband | His and Her perspective
- How To Learn A New Language
- The Big Move: Immigrating From South Africa To The Netherlands
- A Wedding Before My Wedding (My Pre-Wedding Experience)
- Your Body Needs To Be Your Best Friend | Body Best Friends Forever (BBFF)
Fun fact: 18 is my lucky/favorite number.
It’s a collection of blogs that I’m okay with. I don’t hate them nor do I love them. I’m in the sweet middle part. I feel comfortable leaving these ones online and wouldn’t mind it if someone actually read them but I probably wouldn’t be the most excited person in the world to talk about them.
My top 10 from the Okay category
- How I’m Surviving The Summer With My Hot Flashes | Cheap and Mostly Free Tricks
- I Felt Like A Stranger In My Home Country
- I Fasted For 24 Hours Once A Week For A Month | Round 1 | Weightloss Experiment
- I’m A Worthless Human Being Because I Gained Weight
- The Real Reason Why The Bicycle Tour Didn’t Happen This Year | PCOS
- My Scary Online Experience | Creeper Alert
- Why I Stopped Wearing A Bra
- I Have An Autoimmune Disease | Gluten Is My Devil
- So You Want To Au Pair Abroad? This Is What You Need To Know…
- How To Make A Long Distance Relationship Work
The Eh and Okay collections are very close siblings. The small difference between them is where I’m okay with the Okay collection, the Eh collection I would happily delete without a second thought if I allowed myself to lift the self-imposed no deleting rule.
My top 5 from the Okay category
- My Funny Foreigner Story With The Public Transport Here In The Netherlands
- How I Got My Fairy Light Wall In Two Easy Steps
- My Shoulder Injury | How It Happened And My Recovery
- My Husband Chose My Look For The Day | Bucket List
- I Wore My Husband’s Clothes For A Day
The Cringe collection carries a special hold over my body as in I feel uncomfortable with the idea that I wrote these and I desperately want to delete them. They all make me cringe for various reasons thus if I ever allow myself to delete any blogs, these ones would be the first ones to go. They need to be burned.
My least hated from the Cringe category
- Gluten Free Oats and Muesli Honey Bites Recipe
- How To Get A Three Color Ombré Wall In 5 Steps
- A Really Detailed Brussels Travel Blog | Part 1 | Part 2
- Translating My First Blog Into Dutch
- Challenge: 3000km Bicycle Tour
So yeah. That’s about it. If you have any questions or you just want to chat, please never hesitate to reach out. You can either contact me via the get in touch tab or by emailing me at email@example.com