- The Author warrants that she is the exclusive owner of the said Book;
- The Author also assures that the Book is completely original and is not in the public domain and has not been published in paperback or other electronic forms under any contract of conflict;
- If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing a title, please email the Author on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Full-scale reproduction of the contents of the eBook is expressly prohibited.
- You may not use the eBook on more than one computer system concurrently, make or distribute unauthorized copies of the eBook, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the eBook, in whole or in part, unless you receive our express permission.
- If you transfer possession of the eBook to a third party, the license is automatically terminated and the Author releases herself from any legal actions that may arise from the Book whether a breach of privacy, or misrepresentation of facts, libel, copyright, infringement, plagiarism, or breach of privacy;
- You are granted the right to download the eBook;
- You agree to protect the eBook from unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution.
- You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the eBook except to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the eBook is expressly prohibited.
- You are permitted to download the eBook but this license is personal to you, non-exclusive and non-transferrable.
eBook titles purchased cannot be returned, printed, refunded, or exchanged.
The entire contents of the eBook are protected by copyright and belongs to the Author. You are not allowed to sell, remove, delete, modify, transmit or create derivative works from any of the eBook content. No part of any chapter of any book may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission except as permitted in this license agreement or under applicable law. You are not authorized to use the content of the eBook for personal profit.
Disclaimer/Limitations of liability
The eBook is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied including without limitations, accuracy, omissions, completeness or implied warranties or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose or other incidental damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the eBook.
The Author is also not responsible for knowing whether the content of your comment is breaking the law in other countries or jurisdiction.
The Author will not delete critical comments, or comments portraying a different opinion from the Author’s own, However, the Author reserves the right to edit, delete, or not publish a comment of this is deemed to be potentially illegal (this includes, but is not limited to comments containing hateful, libelous, and defamatory content.
The Author makes no warranty of any kind. If you choose to access this eBook, you do so at your own risk.
In no event shall the Author be liable under this agreement for any damages or losses and you indemnify the Author from and against any and all third-party claims which may arise.
The Author reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. You acknowledge that the use of this service is entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.